2.15.2007

Nudie pics

Well, this blog site will only let me add four pictures at a time, so I have made this a two part blog. I just couldn't cut down the pictures any more, I already didn't post about 15 others! Anyway, the monkey girl loves bathtime, so I thought I would get some pics of it so that everyone can partake in the joy. Now tell me this is a face that doesn't love a bath!

border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5031977356579268450" />

It's even better when you're in it!



I am supposed to be watching how many ounces she's drinking, since she's had a cold and apparently we are concerned about dehydration. I forgot to ask if I was supposed to be counting the bathwater that she drinks...



Guess who figured out that if she can stand up outside the tub, she probably can inside the tub as well!

No comments: