3.13.2008

But it's a monkey!!!

Recently Cooper has been really into "swaddling" things and carrying them around, and lately it's mostly been her monkey. But the other day I realized just how closely she's been watching every little thing I do to take care of her "Bubba". I first noticed her playing Mommy when I realized that she was trying to give her little bundled monkey a bottle (it was actually a toy that vaguely resembles the shape of a bottle, but she was holding it up to the monkey's mouth while she cradled him). I missed getting a picture of the bottle feeding, but I did manage to capture the rest of her run as Mommy. By the way, I was sorting through some of Zeke's clothes, so it is actually Zeke's rash guard that she is wearing. Just smile and nod, that's what we do.


Singing to monkey



Rocking him to sleep



Waving night night after carefully laying him down



"Mom, you have to leave the room so the baby can sleep!"



He got to play for a while after he woke up from his nap.

No comments: