3.13.2008

More of the monkey mommy

You probably want to start with the previous post ;)



Monkey can't have all the fun, Cooper joined in the play time (notice even at play she is cradling the monkey)



Monkey got to have a little snack...



And she read him a story (remind me not to let her read me a story, that doesn't look very comfortable!)




And finally, bouncing him to sleep while saying "shhh shhh shhh shhhh shhh" (yes, I often bounce Zeke to sleep like that when he's cranky)

I gotta say, she's getting in lots of good practice, and I am confident she is going to be an amazing mommy some day. She's very attentive, that's for sure!!! And by the way, I didn't coach her on any of that, all I did was follow her around with my camera. She's quite a busy little thing!

No comments: