3.26.2011

Carnivale 2011

Carnivale is a huge event around here, with being so close to Venice and all. Even our little town has a huge parade, and carnival rides, etc. Jesse was gone for most of it, so we did a bit less this year than we have in the past, but the kids and I did make it down to the rides for a bit one afternoon. I only had a couple coins on me, so we had to limit what we could do, hence the kids all crammed into one car, taking turns driving:



I think they still had fun :). Next we moved on to the merry go round. Always a hit, and especially this one, as they always hang balloons from the ceiling for the kids to try to hit.



And finally, we spent our last coins on cotton candy that was bigger than any of them!






Yum...

1 comment:

kimberlee stoda said...

Do you know how much I love Cotton Candy?!