12.13.2006

Hair update!


Here is a good picture that shows off my little baldy baby!


She is actually getting a little more hair coming in, and it is looking strawberry (sometimes...in bright light is still looks light blond...I'm going for the official color as light strawberry blond) and you can kinda tell now in pictures!


Another picture to show that it's actually pretty uniform around her head, too!


I had to add this one because it is such a funny looking face, this is her "yayayayayayaya" face, where she stretches her mouth really wide and squinshed her eyes and says ya over and over. And note: if you look really close you can see those bottom teeth poking through!


And finally I loved this picture because she is defining "chill" here. "I think I'll just lounge around here in my robe and let Mom bring me some food and massage my back!"

No comments: