9.29.2010

Sisters


I am blessed to have two little girls. They have already made me so much more girly than I ever thought possible, and they are only four and one. I'm not quite sure when I went from thinking Barbie movies were pretty much the lamest thing I had ever seen, to sitting down to watch the newest one with Cooper Paige, because I had missed how Ken breaking up with Barbie was a misunderstanding, and I had to know if the Flairies (not fairies, Flairies...no wings) were going to have their magical flair saved. Oh my.

Every now and then I look at my girls, at how darling they are together, and I can't believe how much more wise God is than me (I prayed for a boy while I was first pregnant with each of my girls. Oh, the foolishness.) You really can't beat matching piggies.


Don't let Mommy's picture taking interrupt your tv viewing, girls, I know how intriguing Pooh is.

And intense, apparently!

I really must start dressing the two of them in matching outfits more often, I suppose matching hair AND matching outfits would be better.

No comments: