9.30.2010

A month of status updates

For those of you who don't facebook (seriously???) I thought it might be fun to give you a taste of the every day glimpse into the Stoda life that the rest of the world gets. Be warned, there are always updates that deal with poop. Hey it's a part of our life around here.

Sept. 2 @ 7:22 am:

Heading to Spain today (!!!) to celebrate six years with my most loved one. These have been the happiest, hardest, scariest, funnest, crazyest, most challenging and most rewarding six years of my life.


Sept. 2 @ 8:09 am:

Because it's not hard enough to leave my kiddos, my baby woke up this morning with a fever and lots of tears. This is going to be harder than I thought.
And Anna, if you're reading this, Payton's totally fine, no worries, I'm it's just a weird fluke and she'll be fine by the time you guys get them this afternoon :)

*It actually was not a fluke, all three kids kids ended up getting some weird virus while we were gone. Thank you to everyone who distributed drugs, took temps, and cleaned up vomit and diarrhea, while I laid by the pool. We REALLY appreciated it!!

Sept. 8 @ 1:16 pm:

Having a really hard time coming back to reality today.


Sept. 13 @ 9:16 am:

Went in to load the breakfast dished in the dishwasher and was thinking how today I felt rested, and I was already being productive, and I was ready to take on the day staying home with three kids. Then I went back into the living room to find one of my kids had spilled my full mug of coffee all over my desk, keyboard, desk chair and floor. And it was full of sugar, so everything is sticky. Dang.


Sept. 15 @ 3:41 pm:

A little bit ago, Payton had a nasty diaper, the kind where I had to walk around the house after I changed it to make sure it hadn't gotten anywhere else in the house. Just now I discovered something crusty on the side of my face, and when I went to scrape it off I realized, yup, it was poop. Dried on my face. This is disturbing to me on several levels, but mostly, how did I not notice that happen????


Sept. 17 @ 8:48 am:

Thanks, everyone, for all the birthday wishes! Jesse had surprised me by taking the day off, and he had the whole day planned out for us with lots of fun stuff. I definitely felt spoiled, and loved :)


Sept. 17 @ 11:22 am:

Cooper just came in and told me that she and Zeke were "falling in love, but now we're only falling apart". She is now learning the lyrics to songs we listen to, and she also keeps asking what they mean. Lets hear it for only ever listening to kids music for the next ten years!


Sept. 19 @ 8:40 am:

Decided that I would change up my look a little bit to surprise my hubbs while he is gone this week. It's a bit more dramatic than I was thinking...


Sept. 22 @ 7:55 am:

Emotions are running high here at the Stoda household: Cooper and I were both in tears before 7am. But after some snuggle time on the couch, and now some breakfast, I think we're both feeling a bit more stable :)


Sept. 24 @ 7:52 am:

Cooper (getting into the van while Payton is screaming and Zeke is whining about Payton's screaming): "Does anyone else think it's annoying in here?". You have no idea, little one. But at least you made mommy laugh.


Sept. 24 @ 3:54 pm:

Um...how am I supposed to continue avoiding housework when bubble shooter is not working??


Sept. 27 @ 3:27 pm:

Apparently Zeke can now unlock doors, as I just walked into the kitchen and he and Payton were outside, and Mali (our outside dog) was inside.

No comments: